I've been "tagged" – a great way to introduce yourself to other bloggers. Sakura tagged my blog a few days ago, so I'll do that one first whilst I put my thinking cap on for Judys'.
Sakuras' challenge was to reveal 6 secrets and tag 5 other bloggers so here goes
1) I have a tiny dolphin tattoo at the top of my thigh. I love tattoos on other people but wasn't brave enough to have mine on show. It hurt a fair bit too so I'm glad I didn't dive in at the deep end and start with a large one!
2) I have never wanted children and nothing has made me change my mind yet! It's not that I don't like them, I do, I'm just not maternal I guess.
3) I can talk to almost anyone, anywhere so I'm definitely not shy but I still lack confidence, no matter how I come across :(
4) I miss my grandmother so much.
5) I love nutella and peanut butter but I can't eat them on bread - I have to eat them with a spoon (but not at the same time)! Just a few spoonfuls is usually enough to satisfy any nibble cravings.
6) I have an addictive personality - I get really into something and I have to do it at every opportunity for about 6 months - then one day, I'll give it a miss for some reason and never go back to it. That's why I have a box of knitting stuff, one for ceramics, one of genealogy papers and one of part finished cross stitches. It's also why I don't gamble, play fruit machines or computer games - I just don't have time! Photography is about the only thing that has lasted - 6 years and counting :)
So who to tag?
Come on then my lovelies - let's hear some secrets :)