Monday 18 June 2007

Midsummer's (well nearly) Resolution

I've been on Etsy now almost 3 months, started a blog in May and only posted a few bits. I've decided that's just not good enough so I'm making a Midsummer resolution to post at least once a week.

I heard a quote earlier today that goes something like "if You are bored, then YOU are boring!" and I thought, how can I possibly be bored when I have all my new Etsy friends to play with? So, I've kicked myself in the butt today and am full of determination to make this Etsy thing work for me. I'm confident that my photography is good and saleable, I just have to work out how to do the marketing side of things.

Just to mark Midsummer, here is a photo I took at our local Open Gardens for Charity event - I'm going to offer it as a print but also as a card.


No comments: