Tuesday 11 November 2008

Twitter-ing On ...


So it seems to be the latest fashion over on Etsy to join Twitter - the forums are full of twitter-this and twitter-that threads. They say that apart from being a bit of fun, it's also possible to do a bit of promotion over there so I caved in and joined. I added the widget to my blog too so if you have a peek over there on the right --->, you should see it. If you're on Twitter, drop in say Hi :)

I don't know how long I will last but I'll give it a go and see whether I like it or not. Can't ask for much more than that really can I?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I twitter too, it took a while to get the knack of it. I have made some valuable connections there.I just followed you!

Frau Zinnie said...

I'm still undecided.... I'm not sure I can keep up with it! How do you like it so far?