Thursday 11 September 2008

Woohoo! I was featured on a blog :)

One of the lovely photographers on the POE team (Photographers of Etsy) has included my 'Three Boats' photo as one of her picks for todays feature with a theme of Boats :) Pop over to her blog and say hello - or you could pop to her Etsy shop where each 15% of each purchase goes to a childrens charity - lovely Allie, thank you :)

On other news today - You may have noticed a new face over there on the sidebar - that is the new team logo for the Etsy UK Street Team. We are busy getting organised - the new blog is up and the team shop is being revamped.

I've also done something a bit silly (well, sort of) - I've joined in on Project365 over on Flickr and started a new blog to keep track of it. It's a photo a day for 1 year and with my track record, I'm not sure how long I will last! I'm hoping the challenge of picking my camera up everyday will get the ol' juices flowing again and I should certainly manage to shoot some stock while I'm at it (also sadly neglected at the moment).

So, that's it for now - I may be back later as I've been shooting this morning. I haven't actually downloaded them yet so if I get all happy and excited about them, I'll pop back to show you :)

No comments: