Tuesday 26 February 2008

Just a Quickie :)

I'm determined to try to blog regularly so I'm probably just going to be waffling for a while until I get in the swing of it!

Had coffee with my Mum's friend Diane on Saturday and took delivery of her latest bunch of watercolours. The light was lovely for photographing them but I haven't had chance to process them for publishing yet. This pair of old style beach prints go well together and I sold some prints of these at work recently (although without the copyright logo of course!).

We've decided to offer these as notecards in the future - I'm just trying to find a reliable source of printable notecards - I've found glossy but not so sure watercolour prints should be done in a glossy finish. I'm going to run some test prints just as soon as my inks arrive so watch my shop for new additions soon :)

No comments: